Are you ready for a laugh? If you’re like me, you love to laugh at and with cats. It doesn’t take much more than a kitty-cat antic, a look on your cat’s face, or a cat-oopsie to make you laugh. Here’s a site with oodles of cats doing funny things or making funny faces. Enjoy: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=funny+cats&qpvt=funny+cats&form=IGRE&first=1&scenario=ImageBasicHover
You’ll laugh out loud, you’ll smile, you’ll murmur “Awwwww.”
As if this wasn’t enough, here are some quotes you might enjoy. I see you nodding your head in agreement already.
- “In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.” – Terry Pratchett
- “I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It’s not. Mine had me trained in two days.” – Bill Dana
- “Cats are inquisitive, but hate to admit it.” – Mason Cooley
- “As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the humankind.” – Cleveland Amory
- “I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.” – Hippolyte Taine