Every single month there are celebrations and “holidays” related to our pets. You’ve read some of my posts related to “take your pet to work day,” “hug your cat day,” “visit a cat shelter day,” “answer your cat’s questions day,” etc. Here are some of the celebrations you can look forward to this month: Would you believe this is national Adopt a Rescued Guinea Pig Month?
- March 1-8: Professional Pet Sitters Week
- March 1: National Pig Day
- March 3: If Pets had Thumbs Day.
- March 13: K9 Veterans Day
- March 14: National Spider Day
- March 17: Saint Gertrudes of Nivelles Day (Patron saint of cats)
- March 23: National Puppy Day
- March 23: Cuddly Kitten Day
- March 28: Respect Your Cat Day
- March 29: Mom & Pop Business Day
- March 30: Take a Walk in the Park Day
Here are some beautiful images of Saint Gertrude of Nivelles with cats. Worth your time to view. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=saint+gertrude+of+nivelles+day&id=927E768A48AF88FD6F2ED0B8FB8479797051E20C&FORM=IARRTH