Some of us celebrate cats every day of the year. Our cats demand that we do, right? We take care of and spoil our one, two, or a handful of cats. As with every worthwhile endeavor, there are a few who go way above and beyond. Since we’re celebrating National Cat Day tomorrow, I wanted to offer up a few ideas for you to honor cats
- Make pillows, cat beds, or simple blankets out of cat print and deliver them to your local animal shelter.
- Volunteer to socialize cats that are up for adoption.
- Make your cat healthy treats. Here are a few recipes: http://www.mustlovecats.net/homemade-cat-treats.html
- Dress up like a cat for Halloween.
- Make room for one more homeless cat.
Here are twenty more ideas: http://www.nationalcatday.com/celebrate