Talk Up Your Book has a new amazon.com review. Check out all of the reviews at the Talk Up Your Book page at http://www.amazon.com
Do you have a published book? Is it showcased at Amazon? Have you been collecting reviews for your Amazon page? Or are you waiting for some to show up? Yes, it’s true that some random people who have read your book will be moved to post a review at Amazon and, perhaps, your publisher’s publicist will garner a few reviews for you. But it is up to you, the author, to make reviews happen. How?
• Ask key players in your field or genre to read the book and write a review.
• Give books away to folks you think might be willing to review it.
• If someone comments to you about how much they liked your book, ask them if they would post that comment at Amazon.
• Contact bloggers on your topic and ask them to read and review your book.
• Approach reviewers and ask for a review. Remember, you do not have to pay for reviews.
• Anytime you discover a review posted anywhere on the Internet, contact that reviewer and ask them to post it at Amazon.