The Successful Author's Handbook
A collection of Patricia Fry's articles for authors on writing, editing, publishing, book marketing, public speaking and more.
by Patricia Fry
The Successful Author's Handbook is a collection of Patricia Fry's best articles related to the process of writing, editing, publishing, book marketing, public speaking and more. Here's what you'll learn:
- When is publishing a bad idea for you or your book?
- How to determine the purpose of your book and why this is so important?
- Self-editing tips.
- How to write a stronger query letter.
- Why your novel needs a book proposal.
- Which publishing method/option is right for you and your project?
- How to choose the right publisher/agent.
- When does an author need an agent?
- How to select the perfect title.
- Book promotion ideas and techniques galore.
- How to get one book review after another.
- How to establish rapport with your audience when engaged in public speaking.
- And so much more…
The 50 articles in this 143-page e-book could make the difference for you, between a successful publishing experience and a failed one.
Here's your opportunity to learn from an expert with over 35 years experience in the publishing field.
|The Successful Author's Handbook |
(Matilija Press, 2010)
ISBN: 0-9773576-6-X, 143 pages.